Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What do you think about this guy, help please?

He said in a txt he `he is programmed to pester me` We work together and have a good relationship though he has said before sometimes he doesnt no how to chat to me, he is nervous and he is a shy guy. The other night he got put beside me in work for 10mins and kept saying things to me random things lol Im like shshsh im dealing with a customer, my friend thinks he was trying to get my attention because I wouldnt look at him lol he had to leave got up and looked back and said another thing lol What do u think? Later he txt saying he is programmed to pester me, he doesnt act that with any other girl... im confused :( do u think he likes me? I thought he did, but if he enjoys annoying me, then how can he?

No comments:

Post a Comment