Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can this girl I hooked up with this guy to move in with get us arrested by cops because she is angry at him?

I hooked up this girl with a good friend of mine who lives in a house and needed a roommate. She gave him 2 months rent in two payments, and never moved in first month. Then the second month she had not moved in, and my friend told her to forget it, and that started the trouble. She has called the cops, gone to his home with cops, threatened me and him with the thought of being arrested, she claims she was moving in, but in the end he didn't give her back her stuff, so now she is pissed, and is reeking havoc on both me and the guy i hooked her up with, now his landlady, who the girl called 30 times, wants him to go. She seems to have this weird power to just call the cops, but the cops have been to her apartment many times for infractions involving her, and she called the Housing Authority on her building, so now she can stay there, and all the tenants there have signed weird agreements she concocted. She went way way out of her way to make our lives misrable, even coming to my apt. at 6am claiming she was going to call my family, which she can, and cause me more grief and ruin me! i admit I set them up, but in the end it was the guy that backed out because she was not moving in, and he just got nervous. But he did not give her back the money, so she went on this vendetta. Please help, I don't know what to do and as I write this, she is calling me now, I am playing a role so she will not give me police problems like she has been doing. Wow, she is calling me and said she called the cops again on my guy pal and they are gong to his house to talk to him and check on h im, she said she was worried about him??? WHAT CAN I DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment