Sunday, July 17, 2011

Has he fallen in love with me?

I've 'known' him for a few months. I was a customer at first so we barely talked to eachother, but whenever he'd see me..it was like I was the only girl around. Anywho, I got a job there and that gave us more time together. He'd do stuff for me, lift things, give me food, just stuff like that. Now a few days ago we finally confessed how much we like eachother. Our schedules are now different..I don't get to work with him now...but he tells me that he misses me when I'm not around and even checks up on my schedule and asks himself "Why can't she be here.." also awhile back he was wanting a new job but now wants to stay where we work because of me...saying he wants to be around me forever. Are these signs he's in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment