Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last week there was an advertisement by the company named Libra Scale Company Limited in UK.?

They were inviting applicants for Administrative Assistant position through their recruitment arm Drystock Trading UK Ltd, stating they will shoulder only the plane ticket & visa expenses. I'm already doubtful about the legitimacy of this job opening, 1st, because their English grammar & spelling are terrible, & I thought this is scam in the making. But i still continued filling up their employment form & answering their interview questions. Today, at around 10pm Philippine time, i received an email from them, informing me that I am hired by Libra. By the way, the signatory from Drystock Trading is a certain Mrs. Sandra A. More, Vacancy Dept. The attached documents are Employment Certificate(EC) & Employment Agreement(EA) Letter. There is already a discrepancy in the stipulated salary, in the EC it is only 4,000GBP, while in the EA it's 48kGBP, annually. Amazing, indeed. They required me to contact their UK BA Home Office - i don't know what office is this - within 24 hrs. upon receipt of the EC & EA ( may be they don't want me to consult other people, including you, guys). According to them if their terms are acceptable to me I must sign the document & send it to their (UK BA) UK Border Agency, email address, ukba.gsi@ukgo.com or ukba.office@gmail.com, and that i must cooperate with this agency so that my travel documents will not be delayed. I am suppose to start my work on April 1, 2011. There is no mention yet of money, but I'm pretty sure that once I get in touch with this border agency they will surely ask for cash since they already clarified at the start that only expenses for visa & plane ticket will be shouldered by the employer. I think they will ask cash from me, not only for work permit expenses, but with additional expenses they will concoct as well... This is the situation as of this moment. I will be very thankful to you, guys out there if you can share with me your take on this. Please share with me your opinion, your evaluation of this situation. Do I have to proceed with this undertaking, or shut it down completely? I need your answers, all your help... Thanks a lot to all of you... God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment